Saturday, August 15, 2009

Picture this!

Believe it or not, it's not too early to get your Christmas card photo.

To help raise money for our MOPS group, Melissa Corkum Photography is offering complimentary sessions with a donation* to White Marsh MOPS. The money raised will be used to pay our childcare workers who graciously watch our kids so we can 2 hours of full-sentence conversation twice a month.


*suggested donation is $50. CDs and prints of photos are not included.

Please contact Melissa if you would like to schedule a session.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I want to come :-). If I lived closer I would be there!
Hey thanks for the site info, but I went there and there is no way to download that program to use for editing. Any tips? Your photos look great. What camera are you using. I ended up getting the Nikon D 60. I have two lenses so far, the one being up to 200, the other to 55.
have a fabulous day!